About Me

My photo
I worked in Public Administration, Managed Health Care, and Real Estate. Originally from Chicago and greater Chicago, I've lived in Minnesota my adult life. Blessed with a loving wife, four great sons, two accomplished daughters-in-law and there endearing grandkids. Now battling Pulmonary Fibrosis.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Time passes by ...

It's been over two years since I last wrote an entry on this blog. I thought about scrapping it but there are some entries I still really like and that continue to resonate so I've decided not to start over but be better about writing entries.

Since my last entry:

  • Matt and Molly Miller married (3/15/2008). Matt's graduated from law school (University of St Thomas) and almost immediately after was hired as Director of Human Resources for Prior Lake-Savage Public Schools.
  • Drew & Megan had their first child -- Oscar Powers Mons, born on 11/25/2008, Barb took several months off to provide day care when Megan returned to work. And, we spend all day Wednesdays with Oscar now. There will be photos and more info on him in later entries.
  • Alec has received notice from our county that his funding for "day habilitation" services will be reduced by 25% effective 01/01/11. We're in advocacy/lobbying mode.
I'm sure I'll write more about all of these things later but for now, I'll just let this serve as notice (and incentive) I'll be blogging more.


No comments: